Precision medicine data is complex, and it needs to be accessible by clinicians as they are making treatment decisions. Currently, enterprise health systems such as EMRs and EHRs are not effectively supporting precision medicine programs. Precision medicine and population health specific informatics approaches and technologies that aggregate and curate clinical, diagnostic, financial, and other data can positively augment the functionality of enterprise EMRs and EHRs.
The Journal of Precision Medicine invites you to listen to this complimentary 1-hour webinar featuring XIFIN healthcare informatics experts, “How Data Science Makes Your EHR Smarter AND Accelerates Your Precision Medicine Programs.” Healthcare and precision medicine leaders seeking to improve how their EMRs and EHRs support their precision medicine or population health programs will benefit from this presentation.
The webinar explores:
- Technology challenges with current HIT systems for precision medicine programs
- Precision medicine data complexity
- How to successfully overcome HIT and data challenges
- Informatics approach to aggregate and organize structured and unstructured clinical, with diagnostic and financial data
- How optimally architected high-quality data can be used for multiple purposes including data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
Patricia Goede, Ph.D.
VP, Clinical Informatics
Senior Product Manager
President, Editor in Chief and Founder
The Journal of Precision Medicine